Children's Bible Drill
is for children in grades 4-6, and includes three cycles (Red, Blue and Green) which rotate during a three-year period.
1. Increase knowledge of the Bible and be able to apply this knowledge in living their life with Christ.
2. Develop skills in locating Bible books and key passages.
3. Memorize the verses and key passages identified on the current Children's Drill verse card and names of books of the Bible in order.
4. Develop skills in the proper handling of the Bible.
Divisions of Children's Drill:
- Quotation Drills - Memorize the 25 verses and their references printed in the current cycle of Children's Bible Drill resources.
- Completion Drills - Driller is able to complete a verse given from the 25 memorized verses.
- Book Drills - Learn the names of and be able to locate the 66 books of the Bible.
- Key Passage Drills - Learn the names, references and locations in the Bible of 10 key passages printed in the current Children's Bible Drill resources.
When a child participates in Children's Bible Drill for three years, he or she has the opportunity to learn 75 Bible verses, 30 Key Passages, and the names and sequence of the 66 books of the Bible.
Children's Blue CSB Verse Cards
Children's verse cards for grades 4-6.
.pdf 3.07 MB
Children's Blue KJV Verse Cards
Children's verse cards are for grades 4-6.
pdf 3.0 MB
How To Do Children's Bible Drill
Video about conducting Children's Bible Drill.
Children's Bible Drill Leader Guide
Manual to help you teach, train and conduct Children Bible drills.