closely parallel program divisions of the BSCNC's work and ministry.
The board is organized into four committees and five special committees for the purpose of carrying out board responsibilities as assigned by the convention's bylaws.
- Church Planting and Missions Partnerships Committee
- Communications Committee
- Evangelism and Discipleship Committee
- Executive Committee
- Articles and Bylaws Special Committee
- Budget Special Committee
- Business Services Special Committee
- Christian Social Services Special Committee (will transition to Convention Relations Committee in 2017)
- Christian Life and Public Affairs Special Committee
The five special committees of the board include both board members and non-board members. Four of the special committees include non-board members from North Carolina Baptist churches that have expertise and knowledge that particularly relates to the work of the special committee. The Christian Social Services Special Committee includes ex-officio members representing the convention's affiliated institutions.