are available through GuideStone Financial Resources, an agency of the Southern Baptist Convention.
The BSCNC does not offer insurance products to employees of affiliated churches; however, the Convention does serve as a liaison to GuideStone Financial Resources, which offers a variety of insurance products.
Those products include medical, term life, disability, dental, accidental death/dismemberment and accident. For churches with 2-4 paid employees Guidestone offers Micro Plans, for 5-9 paid employees GuideStone offers Group Employee benefit packages and for churches with 10 or more employees GuideStone offers Group Plans.
Most BSCNC churches have fewer than 10 employees; therefore, employees of these churches are eligible for personal plan coverage if the following requirements are met:
- You are a paid employee of a church.
- You work 20 or more hours per week.
- The employee must have coverage in order for a dependent to also be covered on a GuideStone plan.
- You provide evidence of good health for yourself and all family members requesting coverage. Learn more.
I. Personal Plans - please note the following links for specific insurance products offered by GuideStone Financial Resources:
- Traditional PPO plans - highlights include copays for doctor’s visits, various coinsurance levels and access to the Blue Cross Blue Shield BlueCard® PPO network.
- Value Health 5000 - for healthy, budget-conscious persons seeking protection from catastrophic claims.
- Health Saver 2800 Plan - a high-deductible health plan for those looking to save for healthcare using a Health Savings Account (HSA).
Term Life - available for employees, their spouses and children.
Disability - three long-term and three short-term disability options.
Dental - three dental plan options.
Accident - available to employees and spouses.
Get A Quote for individual plans - to get a quote for insurance coverage.
Frequently Asked Questions - answers to insurance products.
II. Group Plans - churches with 5 or more employees may request a Group Plan Analysis by a GuideStone Financial Resources representative by calling 1-888-984-8433.
III. Retiree Plans - options to help Medicare-eligible seniors minimize their out-of-pocket health care expenses.
2401 Cedar Springs Road
Dallas, Texas 75201-1498