help the BSCNC stay focused on its mission, which is to assist North Carolina Baptists in achieving what God has called them to do.
Our core values are known as "The 7 Pillars for Ministry," which are seven biblical concepts that help the BSCNC accomplish its mission.
The 7 Pillars:
- Practice Fervent Prayer
- Promote Evangelism and Disciple-Making
- Strengthen Existing Churches
- Plant New Multiplication Churches
- Reach North Carolina's International Community
- Embrace Unreached and Unengaged People Groups
- Engage Young Church Leaders