There are currently no events.
Fort Caswell offers a variety of summer ministry opportunities in several work areas. Spending a summer at Caswell is more than living life on the beach – it's engaging in Christian servanthood.
Every summer more than 9,000 teenagers and adults travel 30 miles south of Wilmington to the North Carolina Baptist Assembly at Fort Caswell, a coastal retreat and conference center. The campers come to "Caswell" and encounter God in a real way as they are surrounded by an environment that seeks to show them that God loves them right where they are.
- Cafeteria (14 positions)
- Housekeeping Supervisors (eight positions)
- Housekeeping Assistants (two positions)
- Lifeguards (nine positions) (appropriate certification is required)
- Guest Services (four positions)
- Recreation (three positions)
- Retail Services (six positions) (experience is a plus)
- Camp Seabreeze Assistant Director (one position)
- Camp Seabreeze (eight positions)
- Coastal Explorers (four positions)
- Grounds Crew (four positions)
- Warehouse (three positions)
Servant Leadership Positions
Servant Leadership positions require former staff experience
- Two Men's Positions
- Two Women's Positions
John Harris / [email protected] / (910) 278-9501 / (540) 556-8767