There are currently no events.
Camp Mundo Vista
Camp Mundo Vista is looking for mature Christian women and men who have a passion for making Christ known.
Located near Asheboro, N.C., Camp Mundo Vista, is owned and operated by the Woman's Missionary Union of North Carolina. We offer children’s and female teen camp, mother/daughter minicamps and other girl’s camp options. Summer staff encourage campers to build a relationship with Christ so they not only know God’s love, but develop a passion for sharing it with others.
Camp activities include: hearing from missionaries, participating in mission projects, Bible studies, worship, swimming, crafts, nature discovery, cooking, archery, pottery, recreational games, teambuilding, music instruction, drama, photography, creative writing and more.
- Assistant Director(s): Assist in directing all aspects of the camp programs.
- Unit Directors: Supervise staffers and individual campers.
- Cabin Leader: Responsible for 10-12 campers weekly, including teaching Bible studies, leading cabin activities and guiding individual campers. Leader should be a mature, committed college-age Christian.
- Worship Leader and Assistant Cabin Leader: Lead worship during group sessions and assist with cabin and unit responsibilities. Leader should be a mature, committed Christian who has completed their junior year in high school.
- Lifeguard and Assistant Cabin Leader: Serve as a lifeguard during swim times and work under the supervision of unit leader. The Lifeguard and Assistant Cabin Leader will also assist cabin leaders with cabin and unit responsibilities. Leader should be a mature, committed Christian who has completed their junior year in high school.
- Media Coordinator and Assistant Cabin Leader: Responsible for operating audio and visual equipment, creating video photo content for weekly slideshows, handling promotional materials, and working with social media platforms.
- Assistant Cabin Leader: Work under the supervision of unit leader and assist cabin leaders with cabin and unit responsibilities. Must be a mature, committed Christian who has completed their junior year in high school.
Base salaries range from $155-$240 per week. Lodging and most meals are included.