Camp Mundo Vista
Is looking for mature Christian women and men with a passion for making Christ known to every child at camp.
Camp Mundo Vista, located near Asheboro, N.C., is owned and operated by the Woman's Missionary Union of North Carolina. We offer children’s camp, mother/daughter minicamp, girl’s camp, teen girl’s camp and girl’s minicamp. The staff who serve at Mundo Vista play a vital role in sharing God’s love, challenging campers to build a relationship with Christ so they can share that love with others.
Summer camp activities include: hearing from missionaries, learning about missions, Bible study, worship, participating in mission projects, swimming, creating with crafts, nature discovery, cooking, archery, pottery, recreational games, teambuilding, and skill classes.
- Assistant Director (2): Assist in directing all aspects of the camp programs.
- Unit Directors (4): Supervise staffers and individual campers.
- Worship Leader & Assistant Cabin Leader (1): Lead worship during group sessions and assist with cabin and unit responsibilities. Must be a mature, committed Christian who has at least completed their junior year in high school.
- Cabin Leader (12): Responsible for 10-12 campers weekly, including teaching Bible studies, leading in cabin activities and guiding individual campers. Must be a mature, committed college-age Christian.
- Lifeguard & Assistant Cabin Leader (4): Will serve as lifeguard during swim times and will work under the supervision of unit leader and assist cabin leaders with cabin and unit responsibilities. Must be a mature, committed Christian who has completed their junior in high school.
- Assistant Cabin Leader (3): Will work under the supervision of unit leader and will assist cabin leaders with cabin and unit responsibilities. Must be a mature, committed Christian who has completed their junior year in high school.
- AV Media Technician (1): Be responsible for operating audio/visual equipment, creating video photo content for weekly slideshows, promotional materials and social media platforms.
Staff salaries range from $155-$225 per week. Lodging and most meals are included.