Preparing for Retirement Seminars
This seminar provides you with information regarding the decisions you will need to make during the transition years as retirement approaches. It will also review the impact those decisions can have on your financial well-being and lifestyle in retirement.
Who Should Attend
Anyone whom has an account with GuideStone Financial Resources and considering retirement within the next 10 years. Spouses are welcome. Registration is required.
- Evaluating your retirement income needs and resources.
- Social Security and Medicare basics
- GuideStone retirement benefit options and procedures.
- GuideStone retirement planning tools and resources.
- Investment adjustments to consider before retirement.
- Developing a personal countdown-to-retirement timeline.
Don McLeod, CFP®, Director Relationship Management, GuideStone Financial Resources
Davis Blount, GuideStone Representative, Baptist State Convention of North Carolina