Asian people groups are settling in the state at an amazing rate, as North Carolina is quickly becoming a global community. There are 300 languages spoken in the homes in North Carolina.
There are more than 130 Asian churches, missions, and ministries related to the BSCNC. Twenty-two Asian languages and dialects are spoken in worship and Bible study. The number and variety of these ministries continue to grow.
Asian ministries is working alongside the churches and associations to develop leaders and congregations to effectively reach Asians for Christ through making disciples.
We are available to assist Asian churches in the following ways:
- Advancing the Gospel proclamation in the local church
- Developing discipleship strategy built on the Gospel
- Connecting 1st and 2nd generation under the Great Commission
- Helping leaders to develop spiritual leadership and passing it on to the next generation
Asian Ministry offers some translated resources not included on this site. Please contact Sammy Joo if you are interested in translated copies of the following:
- Looking at Your Church in 3D
- Experiencing God
- MasterLife: MasterBuilder
The Call to Follow Christ: Traditional Chinese
The Call to Follow Christ written in traditional Chinese.
The Call to Follow Christ: Korean
The Call to Follow Christ written in Korean.
The Call to Follow Christ: Simplified Chinese
The Call to Follow Christ written in simplified Chinese.
The Call to Follow Christ: Vietnamese
The Call to Follow Christ written in Vietnamese.