are available through GuideStone Financial Resources, an agency of the Southern Baptist Convention. We can help you find the right insurance plans for your church.
The BSCNC does not offer insurance products to employees of affiliated churches; however, the Convention does serve as a liaison to GuideStone Financial Resources, which offers a variety of insurance products.
Those products include medical, term life, disability, dental, accidental death/dismemberment and accident. For churches with 1-9 paid employees GuideStone offers Personal Plans and for churches with 10 or more employees GuideStone offers Group Plans.
Most BSCNC churches have fewer than 10 employees; therefore, employees of these churches are eligible for personal plan coverage if the following requirements are met:
- You are a paid employee of a church
- You work 20 or more hours per week
- The employee must have coverage in order for a dependent to also be covered on a GuideStone plan.
- You provide evidence of good health for yourself and all family members requesting coverage. Learn more.
Personal Plans - please note the following links for specific insurance products offered by GuideStone Financial Resources:
- 5 PPO Plans - highlights include copays for doctor’s visits, various coinsurance levels and access to the Blue Cross Blue Shield BlueCard® PPO network
- Basic Health 5000 - for healthy, budget-conscious persons seeking protection from catastrophic claims
- Health Saver 2800 - a high-deductible health plan for those looking to save for healthcare using a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Senior Plans - options to help Medicare-eligible seniors minimize their out-of-pocket health care expenses
Term Life - available for employees, their spouses and children
Disability - three long-term and three short-term disability options
Dental - three dental plan options
Accident - available to employees and spouses
Get A Quote - to get a quote for insurance coverage
Frequently Asked Questions - answers to frequently asked questions regarding GuideStone insurance products
Group Plans - churches with 10 or more employees may request a Group Plan Analysis by a GuideStone Financial Resources representative by calling 1-888-984-8433
GuideStone Financial Resources
2401 Cedar Springs Road
Dallas, Texas 75201-1498