are designed to equip parents for the various challenges they face. They are a mixture of teaching, group interaction, Q&A and prayer.
- Parenting 101: What Every Parent Needs to Know and Know Right Now!
- The Five Love Languages of Children
- The Five Love Languages of Teenagers
- The Four Stages of Parenting
- Don't Light That Bomb! How to Defuse the 10 Family Time "Bombs"
- Releasing Your Grown Children: How to Love and Live with the Strong-willed Child
- Sacred Parenting: Perhaps God's Greatest Challenge to Parents
- Single Parenting in a Two-Parent World
How to Schedule
Contact Mark Smith to discuss the needs for your church family. These can be lead on Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, during Bible study (Sunday School) or in an all-day conference setting.