Start a Church
by collaborating with the BSCNC church planting team. Our team includes six church planting consultants who serve in various areas and contexts across North Carolina.
Steps to Starting a Church
- Pray: Pray to receive a vision from God for a new church. Assemble a prayer group from people who share that vision.
- Develop: Develop a church planting mission statement and strategy.
- Partner: Pray for and enlist a church planter and people who will help partner with you to birth the new work.
Find receptive people
- Contact many people in the community
- Hold evangelistic Bible studies
- Develop a prayer support strategy
- Hold outreach events
Build a core group
- Build the group numerically
- Build the group spiritually through discipleship training
Launch the new church
- Develop a strategy for advertising and announcing the new work to the community
- Have a grand opening
Church Planting Consultants
Western North Carolina
(828) 429-4525 accepts texts
Central and Eastern North Carolina
(919) 612-3976 accepts texts
Asian Church Planting across North Carolina
(919) 524-4813 accepts texts
Urban Church Planting in metropolitan areas of North Carolina
(919) 720-5684 accepts texts
Hispanic Church Planting across North Carolina
Extreme Western North Carolina