There are currently no events.
Student Summer Ministries
offers college students (and a few high school seniors) opportunities to serve Christ during their summer breaks through ministries based in North Carolina.
Each mission organization represented as an option for Summer Ministries has its own set of qualifications. Students are responsible for working with each organization that interests them in meeting the necessary qualifications. Students should also note that if they are applying with various organizations, qualifications could vary from one organization to another.
How do I apply?
To apply for any of the Student Summer Ministries opportunities with BeDoTell Team, Camp Caraway, Camp Mundo Vista, Deep Impact Youth or DI Kids Missions, Fort Caswell (NCBA) or the Roma Gypsy Team, select the button below and go through the entire application process. For the summer of 2017, North Carolina Baptists on Mission is sponsoring a special team of eight to 10 college students to work with the Roma Gypsy children of Hungary.
Applications for the summer of 2017 are due by December 31, 2016.
- Be sure to get the email address of your references for the application. When you apply, your references will automatically receive an email requesting a reference about you (home pastor, campus minister, a college professor, a former employer, and a personal friend – no relatives, please).
- Attend Summer Ministries Interview Weekend to be held at Camp Caraway near Asheboro, January 20-21, 2017.
- After Interview Weekend, each student will be notified as to his or her selection.
- Attend orientation with the particular group you represent. These will take place in May or June, depending on the ministry.
- For additional help or information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Trexler / email@example.com / (919) 917-4419