Church Building Planning
specialists and conferences will help your church learn how to plan for buildings that are ministry tools for accomplishing your mission. More building space means more opportunity for church growth, but new buildings take time and smart planning.
From designing space for preschoolers through adults to selecting architects and contractors, these specialists will give you the tools you need to build for the future.
Building planning specialists are available to assist you as you move forward in mission-centered planning. These specialists can help with the following:
- Assisting in surveying current facilities
- Determining needs to meet current attendance and programs while looking to future growth
- Helping determine growth potential and desire to grow in the space now provided
- Highlighting all possible funding areas and exploring how to finance to meet growing needs
- Explaining building construction budget
- Walking over land to determine best location for future facilities and parking
- Providing resource materials from the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina